Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me with ur openion - goforusmle
thanks all i will give a try!! the thing is that the more i read i find new triks new questions especialy UW...
Maybe you can find a study partner .Also if you focus on the tricy questions-means you know a lot....Brain is NEVER to old........Inteligance do not decrease with age,but maybe motivation decrease with age...Don't be so hard on your self...
Cio
Jovanat
if u don't show up it won't be counted as attempt. it is better to postponed if u r not ready. u got 2 weeks, just cancel it rather than not showing up, someone will get date if they r looking for one. and u don't need to wait 2 months if u haven't even attempted,why wait time?
I did same thing cancelled, did not get money back but i was not ready!! still not!! don't know how long it is going to take!
I have seen your posts, looks like u got good knowledge but why your uw is low. is it q technique? look at that. my problem, i need to read lot of concepts.not problem in doign q.
I have read posts from people above 50 who ace the exams.I have also heard of a 56 year old woman who recently stated her residency.
you too can do it.!
thanks alot friends,i feel that i need to read more and more, and crazeedr93 if i call to cancel the exame then the attempt will not be counted?? and when can i reschedule new date?? thanks alot...all supporters....
@goforusmle, yes not counted as attempt. so cancel if u think u r not ready. if your eligi is finished then u need to pay again and reschedule any time but if your elig is extendable then u can extend right away, u don't need to pay and wait for email from ecfmg.
i also suggest u to phone and talk to ecfmg too.
I cancelled and did not reschedule immediately because of family problem. taking it slowly. hopefully will be ready for sep end!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »