in exam page for sure.
then --
what is for page 9?

please reply if you know it.
Thanks.
???
any help?
what you mean meti?

no need to add something special for step3, it is all in USMLE transcript.

page 9 - - - > State Medical Licenses

do you have license i guess not, so dont fill it out
Hi meti,

Page 9 is for "state medical license".
I think this is for those already in residency.

After you've successfully matched you need to secure your medical license and your visa. The medical license is specific to the state of your employing hospital. Information on contacting the state medical boards is included in the USMLE/ECFMG Bulletin of Information, and is also located at the Federation of State Medical Boards Web Page. States differ significantly on their processing times and requirements for licensure. You should check out the details, including requirements for USMLE 3 eligibility at fsmb.org or the AMA book on State Medical Licensure Requirements.

in exam page just put the exam date (when you took it) and status which is passed
well,
i found there's an 'inactive' options in page 9.

if somebody is in residency why does he/she need to apply through ERAS for residency again?
well, sometimes somebody does two residency or quit and join again, might be that situation they can use this page.
You need to add step 3 only in the exams page. License is after completing residency. People who are in residency and yet applying may either want better program or different specialty.
ya, you just put 'None'.....

that's if u are doing a prelim or a transitional year, and don't have an advance position for PGY-2, or even a PGY-2 or 3 who wants to change his specialty, and had his/her step 3 and was qualified to get a license in that state.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »