Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I apply on Sep 1!! - tulip1208
I have received my Step 1 and Step2 CS & CK results but my medical education credentials are still not verified which is preventing me from getting verified.

Therefore I was confused whether I should apply on Sep1 without being certified yet or should I wait to get Certified first and then apply. Which way is better??

I am hoping ECFMG should verify in few days and then again few days it will take to generate ECFMG certification.
i am in the same boat. i received a letter yesterday that they have verified my credentials but i will ge the cert. in two weeks she said. i am going to wait till i get the certificate or till i see it in oasis. i don't want my app to get filtered out becasue i dont have the cert.
Even iam in same situation.my credentials are not yet verified.Bt still im applying tomorrow coz many programs do not want ecfmg cerificate at the time of applying bt dey need it before we go to the interview.so guys i strongly recommend u to apply on sep1 st as if u apply late the damage is going to be more dan applying without ecfmg cerificate.
My concern is: some programs can trash your application and then never come back to it later. So then updating wouldn't make a difference. Is it ok to apply with 2 LoRs?
where is pahology??

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Guys, most important concern is application getting filtered for not having ecfmg certificate and then no updating may work....

Can anyone tell from personal experience or throw more light on this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »