Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match a resident or Residency match or IMG Interac - merris134
Match a resident or Residency match or IMG Interactive or any other?
Please reply...........................................
Match a residnet

matcharesident:
lists of imgfriendly programs
h1/j1 sponsoring programs,
programs offering and prematch,
minumum score requirements of programs
yes/no option for us clinical experience (no option to select duration of usce) for programs
once you register as FMG and enter specific Step1,2 scores, cannot see lists for non-fmg friendly programs or lists for programs with other step1/2 scores requirements
can see list state-by-state or all programs at once
costlier than img-interactive

img-interactive - similar to matcharesident, except
no prematch offering programs
has option to filter based on specific duration of us clinical experience (eg. 3m/6m/1yr vs just yes/no)
once you register as FMG and enter specific Step1,2 scores, can change this profile (fmg friendly/non-friendly, lists for other step1/2 scores, etc) upto 3 times
can see list state-by-state only - cannot look at all programs at once
cheaper than matcharesident

hope this helps
residency-match provides information about all programs in any specialty and all our lists are under $35. We provide information about USMLE scores, attempts, US experience, type of US experience required (observership,externship,research),visa, graduation cut off and any special requirements that programs might have, sorted by State & City.

From this forum you will also know how helpful our customer service is. We offer the best value for our customers.

How about some free interview preparation resources? We have that too.

Check us out.

http://www.residency-match.com
Well, i did purchase the match a resident FM list and it had a lot of blunders in it.
At some programs they'd mentioned that the program would sponsor a j1 or h1 visa but when i double checked on the website it was the opposite.
Some of the program id's are wrong.
Not the lust u can trust
I would DEFINATELY NOT recommend match a resident to anybody
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »