Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - drk
GEE...U MAKE JEALOUS...LOL
Simonsez, you are still my highly respected friend. Thanks for your apologies to drk. Many of us here would not handle this issue the way you just did. This shows a sort of maturity on your side . Thanks Buddie. Many would have cursed the hell out of me.
To drk, you just have to wait till oasis indicates that your result has been posted, then you can try to do as if you are registering for the same step. If your application is accepted, then is the news bad. If you passed, it will be indicated. I know the kind of tension you are in. You've got exercise some patience. GL while you wait.
hi ajubaju,
how can I blast my good friend who hs taught me the importance of "taking" an exam......lol..chill mate...though I still didnt get the jealousy angleWink
anyways peace....
chill
The jealousy angle is also withdrawn. cheers
hi
drk, while u are still online can u give us some feedback regarding the difficulty of the questions, were the test questions similar to any Q bank that u completed...any similarity with the NBME forms?????I think that would be more constructive...
to drk: congrats for being done, oasis is generally updated 3 wednesdays from the day you took your test, and seeing as u did not have FRED software, ur results should not be delayed..good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »