Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help ~~~~ document received on Aug 9!!!! - fluoxetin

My PTAL was received on Aug 9, it hasn't been scanned yet!! What can I do???!!

Whenever I call ECFMG, I got disconnected, was told that they couldn't handle the call volume at the moment and was told to call back later...

Assume: even if I am lucky to get through to a real person, I doubt anybody there will be able to, even if they are willing to, help to locate my lost file at this crazy time...

This is the original and authentic PTAL, not a copy... what can I do?

Anybody has similar headaches? Anybody has document received on Aug 9 that has not yet been scanned???

Please help..
I am sorry fluoxetine..I dont know what to say...you know what i know.

good luck.
u know what...if u hav this problem with calls...go on calling them continously...u will get thru eventually....
btw is it uploaded in oasis??? if yes then they have it dont worry and call them.....
try mailing them
Thanks guys for your replies... yes it has been in oasis for quite some days but doesn't seem to make any progress toward my post office (i.e. not scanned). I saw the good news that documents received on Aug 12 have been scanned today (good!), which made me start to worry about my PTAL.

Anyway, what can I do now?.. I will persistently and continously call them tomorrow...or perhaps mail them..

Sleep well and tomorrow is the day for many of u. good luck..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »