Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UW notes in separate book OR FA - bootleg08
What is better?

Make separate note for UW explanation or take notes in FA? Sometime there is not enough room in FA. What do you guys think is best.
I detached FA and inserted pages in it as notes if no enough space. Use a binder and you can insert page separators, pretty organized way.
i totally agree with happydoctor..i am doing the same way..
I am adding paperes of written notes to the FA...
well what i believe..is :put letter (Q) in FA under the main point uw asked .....THEN add briefly every single information in the right place in FA,,, but plz right it small and CLEAR ,,,thus when u revise the material ,,,u know where it is....
i feel that putting information on papers separated from F.A won't work ....
let us say ...u did 1 question later from somewhere ,,,and u wanna check and read again that point from first aid....then u will find every single point related to that topic...

i know it's gonna be ur firstaid EDITION..Smile but that's what i did so far...from KAPLAN AND UW Q BANKS ,,,,all in my first aid...
hope that helps...
...remember not everyone is the same ...so do what u feel IS better
GOODLUCK
Thanks for advise. I did used folder and added pages but it was too much for me. You cannot take Big folder everywhere. I some times read in my bed or some times standing and that folder gets too big. Also, I like everything together. I'll try what climber1 said.

Thanks once again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »