Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mspe???? - karolina3110
Question about MSPE. I don`t have my Mspe. I heard that ECFMG after my reguest send a `neutral letter` to ERAS,which will represent MSPE . I have applied to the programs already without MSPE. If ECFMG send my MSPE to ERAS will it be assigned automatically to the programs where i have applied before???
You already answered your own question. You don't have a MSPE and therefore common sense dictates that the programs won't get one DOH!
asdfgsgh
MSPE are a detailed evaluation by the medical school. This is mandatory for American Graduates. For Foreign medical graduate, its not mandatory hence one can do without. However since majority of the applicants are AMGs, there has been a slot allocated for MSPE in eras. Since this does not apply to FMG, this part will be replaced with a blank paper. This is an acceptable practice since it is aimed for AMGs. However if an FMG want to submit any MSPE, they are most welcome to do so. They can submit it via eras or hand carry it should it be requested in interviews
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »