Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
premier review - sweet_girl13
hello friends , i am a silent member of this forum..last week i got my step-3 result and and was shocked ..FAIL..after week now i wanna restart my prep? can you guys pl guide me how to move..

also i had not used any archers video or PR notes /video lecture..now wanna do something like that..i will be very thankful to you if anyone send me them and guide me...

email s13successalways
Follow this forum more regularly and you'll get a better idea. Many people will tell their experience and you can determine what your approach should bethis time. Also, sami2004 can guide you. He is an extremely helpful member of this forum. Please share your experience with us. What you studied and for how long and also how long ago you did your CK. You are starting right away and thats a good sign already!
sweet_girl13,
I am sorry to hear from you.

I am new to this forum, so i can't advice you, but i can send you with the materials what i have.
You will ace this time.

Never give up! Good Luck!
to sweet_girl13
hi same thing happened wid me .. i prepared very well but shocked to see the result ...
any input will be appreciated... i did bad in CCS...even though i attended CCS workshop ... but could nt do well in CCS..
@nucler, forever07 thanks

cop.sorry to hear about you also...I am prying to god not to see these days to anyone..its very painful...the feeling... even after doing yr best with nothing....

I am very upset and not know what to do and how to do..? I studied for around 4 months.sources were MTB, Uworld, few topics from cmdt only ppt of archer ..no video or lecture..

my ccs is in middle not too low not too high..so cop you did not find workshop helping in ccs? i am thinking to go for it..pl tell.
tell me more thing about your prep and materials you used
i used MTB, CK ...UW and i used kaplan mcq only 40% but revised UW twice ...i think my CCS let me down ... Archer is good but basically i think mainly they let u know to deal with the software ...but if u feel like i should go for it...
in my score report i got a low performance in RESPIRATORY and Psychiatry.
so sorry bout that... how many cases did u think u messed up in ccs ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »