Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan live review course for step 3 - barakah
Guaranteed USMLE Program

General Description (i.e., ‘ IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY… ANYTHING AT ALL (!)…’)

This $11K/Step WEB-BASED (COMBINED WITH PERSONALIZED TELEPHONIC INSTRUCTION) course brings together a faculty who possess a multidisciplinary perspective and range of preparatory methods that students may not typically be exposed to in standard public or even elite USMLEpreparatory institutions. New research is revealing new and promising approaches to the mastery of cognitive and learning skills; a top-notch professional program must present these advances to its students. We recognize this and thus, through informal personalized seminars, debates, and feedback sessions, we explore and identify the general principles that span the range of areas that are tested within the various sections of the USMLEs steps I,II-CK and III.

Who We Are*

We are a leading provider of superior medical licensing examination preparatory solutions empowered by advanced examination- content outline analysis, examination abstraction, and content learning-verification systems. Applying a unique combination of standardized lectures, rigorous-note-taking technique development, state-of-the art ‘real-time’ board- examination-type experiences, and comprehensive evaluative services, the student is ensured of success.

Founded:

Celebrating our thirteenth year as a premier full-service personal online/live instruction –driven USMLE-tutoring firm, we were founded in year 2000 in Ohio, with expansions to NC, CT, NY,MD,IL,CA

Phone 24-hour Contact Phone (INFORMATION LINE) PH# six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight

Well, I have done the Kaplan Live Online Classroom Anywhere Course and it was AMAZING!!! I do agree with genesis md though that the live class by kaplan for step 3 that is in the actual physical classroom on location is probably not that great cuz its taught by local people etc. But I can tell you cuz I just did the Kaplan Live Classroom Any class in May online and it was great but the teachers were Conrad Fischer, Faselis, Pino and those guys are amazing. I never took a Kaplan class for the previous steps but this is good.

I am going to do Kaplan Class Anywhere Online again if anyone wants to join in and do it together, it used to be $2,000 but for this previous class and the next it is decreased to $999. I also have Premier Review course and all their ccs videos 63 of them and the lecture material. And because I did this class from Kaplan I got a free course of Fischer's Comprehensive Cases that's normally $200. This might sound crazy but I'm also doing Conrad Fischers Live Online IM Boards Review Course only cuz its 1 week long and since IM is 60% of the exam I'm doing it. If anyone wants to do the Step 3 class and/or the IM Boards class with me then leave your email and we can work something out. If we team up then I can share my notes and stuff with you Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »