Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no IVs . Can I select ROL? - surgery2010
Hi uys, I have received no IVs so far. please help. It is already 20t of feb and their deadline is 23rd. Can I put in the ROL inspite of not havin IVs? thanks
what will you select in ROL?
Prepare for scramble and work on your CV to make impressive to programs when you apply next year!!
GL
i think if you want to go to the scramble you have to put ROL at least one program, but i am not sure.
hi uys, thanks for your reply. However, now I am havin a nother problem. The nrmp session timed out as i was on this forum and now it will not let me lo in sayin I have mutiple sessions on but i do not have multiple sessions on. Can anyone please help?
dude, when I get that message I dont know what that means myself...may be my ex is stalking my computer...thats what my paranoia is... what do you think????
yes you can, but i am quiet sure that you wont match any program in your rank list, best luck though....
hey paholoy, can't you help/ i am in a problem here and the nrmp office is closed on monday. Can you consider a little and try to help in some way?
thanks
okay so if i don't put in a ROL, can I at least take partin the scramble? thanks
Why are you scared at Ranking random programs you applied to?

surgery2011..

I HAVE GREATEST NEWS FOR YOU! yes you can scramble..

scrambling is for anybody who did not get any IVs or did not match.....go to my scramble post :

http://usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=568981.php
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »