Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to prepare step 3 - ks2065
what is web site for apply test,
what books i should buy,
thanks,
Start with Dr.red lectures and Usmleworld. After doing topic wise lectures, do usmleworld questions subject bu subject. Allott weekend time for CCS , like 6 hours of CCS practice each week for 6 weeks. Practice UW cases and practice with primum software and do Archer ccs.
I find this a very quick approach to cover massive material quickly. Also when you do uw after doing dr.red lectures, it is a double practice like you test yourself after having clear knowledge and then think it in the form of question, this will stick in the mind for long.
Dear misshyd

how useful is to attent bumbaonline 20 hours lect course?
thanks
how to apply step 3 test? what is website for applying,i do not find it in ecfmg.org,
thanks,
thanks misshyd...

I need Archer/Dr Red video lectures to enhance my score as i got low score on other steps...i googled but cud not find links...i wud highly appreciate ur gesture if u can pls send me these links...
neverstop4life
To apply for step 3 website is FSMB.COM

mishyd I am waiting for your reply
i live in new york city, but i donot understand why application online direct me to new york sate medical boards, it is for licence , not for step3 test, or i am wrong?
https://s1.fsmb.org/ESOL/ESonline-MainFrame.htm?C1=ON&C2=ON&C3=ON&C4=ON&C5=ON&Submit=Proceed+to+Online+form...
anyone answer me?
i am in new york city and why do they ask me go to new york state medical boards to apply step 3 test? they should be the same as step 1, 2 application.
thanks in advance,
r PR notes , shaher CD etc good for step3?'
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »