Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surname at the application? - hopeful_img
My question is for all the married ladies here, if your diploma has your first surname, and your new driving licence has both of them on it (the first and the husband's surname) how you do write it in your application? Thank you very much.
GL in your study.
Follow whatever is in your passport. Otherwise you may require a letter from your head of institution (from where you graduated) indicating that these two persons are one and the same.
is the permanent green card acceptableor no?
u got to send ur Marriage Licence and "Change of name application" after u fill it out, along with other document(required for us to apply for the usmle test) to ECFMG.This is what my friend did.she got married over here(USA).She did exactly what i mentioned above.
u can work it out without having a letter from the dean of ur medical school.u can download the "change of name application" from ecfmg.org
Its the simplest way to deal with this.If u have any Questions about it.U can ask me or if u r still not satisfied.call ecfmg or go to ecfmg.org .They have given information about everything.I hope it will help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »