Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
list of hospitals.... - craveforsuccess
hi guys....
isnt is frustrating to choose a list ofhospital out of 10000...hospitls in usa...and paying for it...and then getting answer that our requirements for interviews are....
gc,or 3steps...or 1st attempt.....or score>80.....
why the helll they cant write THEIR THOSE REQUIREMENTS IN BOLD LETTERS IN FRIEDA....
i'm fed up...can somebody help...i'v applied to 40 colleges...with 4 rejections till now....
how do u select a hospital....out of that huggggeee...list...
please help...
thanks
common friends...
please help...
dont feel that i'll be your competetion....i'm way behind...just trying for match this year...i know it's difficult...but it isnt impossible....so just taking a chance...i still have to take ck in december...
but i really waanna know....wether i'm wasting my precious money in those stupid colleges who deliberately or innocently forget to mention their CRITERIONS in frieda...or is it that i am blind.....
COMMON HELP.....WAITING
Hey! I'm pretty surprised at your ignorance.......

Here's how to proceed: Define the geographical area where u want to stay. Find out programs in those states(thru' FREIDA or ERAS).For low scores, try picking community progs. Call them to find the requirements or get one of the lists floating around in the forums. Please email the progs. or call to confirm the reqts. before applying. And that's it!!

I hope this helps.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »