Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any 1 with cs attempt and successful match please - hatsoff
This question is to all the doctors who matched and had CS attempt.
Can you guys recall which all places offered you iv's? If u can, please enlist it here or gimme a clue as to which areas should i focus on. Here are my scores 97,85,2nd attempt,89.
I just wana invest my parents money little wisely, I have bought few lists but i know advice from ppl who've matched successfully with similar profiles will be the most beneficial. Thanks and god bless.
BUMP
So many people..do not worry
yeup it is doable, i didnt have attempt, but see ppl who matched with attempts...some in ubiv programs and needed visa(cant imagine how dat worked! but they made it!).... apply for some programs who say no to attempts, u may get lucky and get ivs.......some ppl try to communicate with them ahead of time and see if they wud consider them to apply...specilly if there is close programs where u can call or meet someone or ask around....anywys, not a big deal....finally, wht do u want to do? u got to apply and do ur best. gl
take step 3.....if u get a very good score like in the high 90s u have a very good chance. i know someone who matched like this.
I am done with step3 (89/213).
Anyway thanx all for encouraging, I'll definitely keep my options open and apply widely.
BTW I'm interested in IM.
my cousin matched with three CS attempts. he passed his CS in third attempt
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »