Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUT you pay ONLY if you pass: Eleven Thousand Doll - stepsusmleforum
BUT you pay ONLY if you pass: Eleven Thousand Dollars

CALL 641.715.3900 ext 833768 (LONG ISLAND)
since 2001

Tried the “others” and failed? (SEE APPENDIX* for outcomes with them):

WE ARE DIFFERENT! i.e., :

-you receive all relevant materials at home.these have taken four years to develop and were created by ivy league school trained ingenious MDs- no, not from those HARVARD U harebrains, but instead from YALE U.

- you study and receive individual tutorials at home by phone podcast and youtube instruction that is personalized for you

-you move in a straight line with an easy to learn outcomes based course that leads directly to a high usmle score in ninety days. ie no long foolish lists of rote memory notes that you forget in twenty four hours.

-if you do encounter difficulties you receive focused answers relevant to your specific issues immediately.for example our typical students receive full replies to more than one hundred and fifty complex questions PER DAY.

-you thus move logically systematically in a manner that is so perfect that we are able to emphatically state- unlike the failure driven companies below (see Appendix):

IF YOU DON’T PASS YOU DO NOT PAY!

APPENDIX
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*failed step 1, need advice
limitedaccess - 05/01/10 11:22

Dear forum members:

I studied for 8 months, , took the PASS program live lectrues, did kaplan q-bank, usmle world twice, and golian book plus golian high yield. I have not idea where I went wrong and since I feel like I put in the time…..My score on the exam was 150-i.e., FAIL

I really want to at least pass this exam on my second attempt so plz dear friends advice me, I have no idea where to began, how much time to spend and what to study. Please help.

Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Grxx
USMLE Forums Newbie Steps History: ---
Threads: 1

Quote:

No...Many took Kaplan Live Including me and failed .....but it helps a lot ....My advice give this exam enough time to study and practice and if you take a course spend enough time after fiinishing it t study before entering the exam.i.e., ....I studied only Kaplan live and FAILED
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »