Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibilities for Internal Medicine - youngmdjames
Dear colleagues, what are my possibilities for matching in Internal medicine at a community hospital program next year; 2011? Below is a list of my credentials.

1. Graduated in December 2006.
2. Step 1 2nd attempt 229 (95)
3. Step 2 CK 1st attempt 233 (96).
4. Step 2 CS (Pass).
5. Working on my Step 3 to be taken ASAP, 2010.
6. Green card holder.

P.S: No USCE of any kind.

no possibiltyes if you thinking so and also many possibiltyes if you thinking so. so why you making fooling yourselfs axing these questioning?? u get it frend, you get it. nice scorings (but i gooted better hehehe, but cs 2 attempting) and i matching in nice small ton comunity programing. but i gotted some usce by observershiping with 2 doctors in ivy league university...hehehe
dear tyro...i have a small yet relevant doubt

how did u write your patient note for step 2 cs...??
tyro, i do have to say,other than u being an immature perssimist, u sound like a retard. I mean honestly, your comments are drop dead irritating, your english is like omg, i dont know where to begin but the good thing is that, if u can get matched, then it implies we all will get matched.
What about the Obama Care and the fact that there is going To be physician shortage and that the residency programs will have To prepare To Open more positions. How does that affects Us or even help Us?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »