Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very urgent advice pleaseeeeeeeeeee - doitnow
i will try it till last minuts because the problem is that the system i did good in one nbme is bad on the other .and when i revised what is bad the bad become good and the previous good will get worest.that is what i saw in the last 4 nbme.i do not think i have problem with the understanding of the concept but i afried i easy forget what i read like few weeks ago.but one thing i m sure I WONT TAKE RISK.thank u all for your good words.
230 is sure you will hit above 95 sure......go on and take the exam
You have a memorizing problem,,,,according to your explanation,,,If your score is 230 this is the given 3 digit by NMBEs test....so u r good...if this after translation I don't know about this ...

My advice stick to your source FA, I use rx to memorize FA it is a good tool to raise score at the end of ur preparation....I was having the same problem..go and do FA and rx...that's it
If this ur score after interpretation ....so u got around 500 in th enmbe....???? If this is ur case ...believe me you are ready for the exam...

If this score ther 3digits NMBE directly from them,,,so postpone your exam.

Next turn, do not be sad....u r good to know that u r not ready for the exam instead u go and give the exam blindly then u fail...so you should feel happy and thank god about this...

Next my advice, master FA to do this do rx....together with the reading......u supposed down with UW so no need to go to it back until u master the FA with rx then take month of UW do it system wise avoid mix questions until one month before the exam...this will help u so go on....Salam
thank you marwa for your kind words.
iam so confused...if doitnow...got 230 on nmbe then it means she will get 500 on real test...so wat is the issue then...

lovetest...please tell me what shud be ur 3 digit NBME and then 500 whatever translation before u can take the exam and get 99...

pls explain this....

like marwa 004 said, 230 after translation of your nbme score is a very good score. some of the others might have misunderstood. you did do both of them online??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »