Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 1 Taker in December - drdelfina
Hello: I need a serious study partner. I wanted to do subject wisely. Preferably a serious and responsible female study partner. But if you are a man that is really commit to the USMLE Steps the you are welcome too. I am interested in doing First Aid, FA Rapid Reviews and Questions together Uworld and/or Kaplan Qbank together. Preferably Spanish speaking or Bilingual. We will be studying in both languages. We can negotiate our time, Eastern time zone, USA. I will be taking USMLE at December 2011. Add me my skype ID is drdelfinapr or please send your skype id if u r interested. Serious study not for chatting.
Thanks.
I am a female speak English/ Spanish. I am looking for a study partner that we can go over the first aid and questions. I am being doing Kaplan Books, already studied with Pass Program videos and Doctors in Training 2010. I'm planning to watch DIT 2011 next month before the test. I am enrolled at school so my schedule is a little tight. Eastern Time, my schedule for study would be every day after school until midnight. I will like to study with a partner 3 days a week it could be from 9pm to midnight or Saturday after 12m until 3pm and anytime on Sundays. Let me know if you are interest and if we can make a schedule for 3 days a week to study together. My Skype: drdelfinapr
Any sugerence???
hi
i am interested. my skype id is luvliluvli
you can email me at luv_li183

do email i am taking my exam in dcember too.
thanks
hii even am planning in dec yr.. letz discuss some imp topics......

If someone is watching Doctors in Training I need a study partner to review Rapid Review and FA subjects at nights. Let me know if someone is interested. My skype: drdelfinapr.
Yes I will lve to discuss some topics. Just add me to skype: drdelfinapr
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »