Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best advice for indians -
MR H

Try to be nice to the coordinators.

Buy them something 'wine or liquor' helps.

if u give them benefits, they give us benefits
BL

why only for Indians?
dont spoil this system too!

dont spoil this system too as u spoilt india.many of us had to leave our country bcause of such corrutp attitude &bribing..instaed of this try to work hard & do ur best in interview & god will help u..this country has proved great by rewarding honesty,merit &hard work. if u continue with this attitude,ur kids will not have a place in this world to escape from corruption .at the same time dont spoil the name of our country in an open forum like this...its like degrading ur own family in front of ur neighbours.
sorry if i have hurt u /sounded harsh..but if u dont stop this trend we will keep struggling for our existance till we die.GOOD LUCK WITH UR INTERVIEWS.
usmle

by the way.. if you bring them wine this actually will do harm more than good.

It is good to be nice, not with the PD only but with everybody...
if you fake it, they will know...
I think don't try to buy them anything, because it is prohibited for them to accept anythig from you, later, if you will be accepted there, you can buy them simple thing.. but wine !!! I will never give them wine.. why don't you give them something from India? you have a great culture and they will appreciate~!!!
joewest

Are you trying to eliminate competition? It would be extremely awkward to give "wine or liquor" to a program coordinator. This is probably why nobody does it. It would look like you're trying to buy your way in. Very cheap and nonclassy.
If you want the advice of someone who has very successfully gone through all this process, just do your best, and be real. Save the wine to celebrate your spot after you get it.
chindu

This year seem to b quite different( not sure but making a wise guess).
many good candidates r being rejected because there r no interview slots available.

now that people r starting to get prematches it is very important that those who got prematces cancell their remaining interviews.

so here i request to all those lucky ones to cancell their interviews asap so that others can get a chance which they deserved
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »