Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed CS, my advice - deepikah
I'm so happy I finally cleared the CS. I used UW cases, FA and practiced all the exam relevant cases with a private CS instructor that was very nice enough to travel to my location in Long Island City, NY, it was very convenient for me. I wanted to thank him for helping pass my CS exam with high performance. Dr Hage offers very inexpensive/affordable review sessions the most recent CS material and helped me so much to score high performance on my exam. He also has his own CS workshop in upstate New York. The sessions helped me realize what I was doing wrong and I was fully evaluated in the ICE, CIS and SEP. I was taught the AMG style of Introduction, History Taking(HPI/PmHx), Physical examination, closure, challenging questions, CIS, and the patient note. This was very helpful for me and the 1on1 sessions really focused on my weaknesses and made my exam so much easier. The key for this exam is understanding your mistakes from the point of view of a CS instructor that can DIRECTLY help you make the corrections in person.

To setup a FREE appointment You can contact the instructor at skype id-hagemd3 or email- HAGEMD@GMAIL.COM

If you would like a reference for Dr Hage you can call me
my name is Carolina 1-347-255-5107.
I passed thanks to this instructor, the review was very efficient and useful and helped me so much in my preparation, the instructor times you and makes sure you are asking the correct questions, I enjoyed the mock exam that is offered by the instructor the review was great-, my name is Jasmine and my number is 1-347-271-1215 if you want a reference for Dr Hage
I enjoyed the case review and 1on1 feedback that is the best way to learn and Dr Hage did an excellent job in helping me prepare and gave me so much confidence, it is the best thing I did for the CS, you can call if you want a reference for him, my name is Doris 1-914-563-3552
congrats carolina
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »