Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
list of NRMP unmatched positions - logos
when is NRMP going to release the list of unmatched positions?
already released in NRMB, u can see under SOAP even for match candidates
I am not registered for NRMP.
is NRMP going to release this list not only for NRMP-registered applicants, but for everyone?
I am also not registered with NRMP, can anyone please email me the list of unfilled program?
I called NRMP, they stated they will never release to unregistered members. Sucks. But if someone is registered, can you please share your information. Would be soo helpful.
what a great system!
they (ERAS, NRMP, ECFMG) didn't bother to send me one e-mail to remind that deadline for NRMP application is February 22, and that without registration I can't participate in SOAP.
I didn't register for NRMP because there was no meaning for me to do so until MATCH - US consul refused to give US visa and I was unable to attend residency program interviews.
is any body can answer me? can we apply for the unfilled programs now??what is the chances ?
i appreciate the answer in advance?
yes you can theoretically ,, but if you are out of the country save the phone calls,I allready called the few spots left,,there were always answer machine,,( we don`t accept aplication, or we have no positions available),,, the chances are zero my friend.... we are busted human beings
???????
Don't give up hope... improve CV for next cycle with more USCE or step3 if you didnt take it yet.

Also keep on the lookout for off-cycle positions. People will drop out or will have visa problems. POsitons will be available in a few months but you have to be quick about it. Have a US phone number and your documents ready to fax over at any moment.
Guys i was looking at the unfilled programs list on nrmp and saw the unfilled list there. Now when I click on a specialty to see the unfilled program names, I see lots of program listed but the "Currently Unfilled" column value against those program is zero (0).

So I wanted to know what does this zero mean?

Does this mean, that these programs had unfilled position during SOAP and got filled during SOAP? Can someone confirm?

Please help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »