Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable! - kayla

This story doesnt add up.
The PD gave you the name of the resident who was against your ranking? And he really wanted you but didnt bother to crosscheck with the resident as to the circumstances under which u were rude to the resident?
I think PD is just playing you
Yeah I agree with nrmp2012, something is amiss here. Either it's not this incident you relate here that the PD is talking about or as he/ she is just pointing the fingers elsewhere. Plain saying no to oxygen does not rudeness constitute!
PDs are not god's angles....plz stop trusting them! some are worse dan moder foker liars who do their best to save their own moder foker assss and face....she/he might have lied abt the other poor resident to keep her/his face!!

HOW PROFESSIONAL is this? those conversation must be kept confidential .... i dont think if u r lying here...but i am sure PDs are not god's angle....i have seen how they lie like a dog!!!! and ppl think they are the most decent MDs ever!! sometimes i get goose bomb to be their patients...they way they lie and cheat for promotion, for money...fr their own relatives to kick them in ...for their own buddies t kick them in , so that person can boost their business....! and yes, those were from here...they have learned the lesson how to improve!...dont think i am talking abt a pd from a so called scammer country!!
I feel she (d PD) was just pointing fingers cos if she really wanted to take me, her decision will trump whatever anyone says.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »