Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMC group - ridoc
hi,
I wanted to know if anyone has heared of or done clerkships for USCE with this GMC group ?Are they authentic?
any inputs would be appreciated
thanks
I did most of my USCE with them, I'm a caribbean img.

They are pretty good, but a little expensive, you can call their number and talk to Robert for more info.

They have all 3rd year rotations and many 4th year electives around the Atlanta area.
thanks fred.
could u please tell me a little more of the kind of USCE this groups helps us img's to have.
is it in a private office or hospital?
hi fred

could u email me with ur phone number on doc_droc_apurva

i would like to talk to u

many thanx

apurva
Ridoc-

Yes, you do both inpatient and outpatient rotations. IM and FP are more on the outpatient side while OB and Surgery tend to be more hospital based.
thanks again fred
could u send me ur email id to aparnanatesan
i would like to ask you some more q's
fred
will you tell more detail for every one .
How expensive it is ?
do one need hands on clinical experience /research / observership.
how long one is advised to do?
do they help in getting residency ?

thanks
All these are good questions. I am not the best person to answer them, if I were you I would call them, the number is on the web site.

They charge differently for rotation based on which medical school you are in.
Remeber, this is USCE, clinical rotations, you must be enrolled in medical school
to be enrolled. I do think they have a program for graduates, like a few refresher rotations but I do not know.

I started with them half-way through my 3rd year, my school (St. Matthews) had a deal with them. They do not really help in getting residency, they can probably help when you are putting together your applications but other than that I never approached them for help in the match.
thanks fred
GL to you.
Hi all
I am a FMG who passed step 1 I want to know if is it possible to get an externship hands
On patients one i. U.S.A ?i do not have malpractice insurance but my uncle is a program director in a U.S hospital I was wondering if any one knows if this will help and what should I do I have a valid b1/b2 visa?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »