Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why so many repetitive questions in kaplan qbank? - gena
hi, friends, do you notice that there are so many repetitive questions in teh kaplan qbank? for example, there are at least 8 questions asking about sarcoma. is this normal?
because of these repetitive questions (pathology), i am getting high 80+ now. is it just a ture reflexion of my knowkedge or a fulse impression? even i am getting 70+, 80+, i still feel i know nothing. what is wrong here? please tell me the truth
Yeah, I guess you used up all your unused Qs from the online Q bank. After I used up all the unused Qs, the test I created always gave me repeated Qs. That's something you can't do more about once you used up all the unused. The Qbank will creat the test randomly.

You can creat your test using only incorrect Qs, do those Qs that you missed the first time.
That's why never try to share a Q bank with others, otherwise, you may not have a chance to practise some of the Qs that your friend has used. It should be personal. The Q bank keep tracks of your practise.
all these questions are unused. they are slightly different in wording, but you will know the answer at the 1st sight. please tell me how many questions about sarcoma you have seen in the qbank (pathology)?
all i can do is to ignore the repetitive questions. when i finish a block, i still have about 10 min left. why the questions are so easy? and the real exam questions are actually so difficult. who can tell me what is wrong?
The actual exam Qs are not difficult, at least not more difficult than the Kaplan Q bank. You feel that the Qs are easy, this is a good sign. You may be able to go for your test. Good luck.
arya,

are you sure the actual exam Qs are not difficult? i have heard millions of times that it is a very difficult exam. did they not tell me the truth?
i just finished the last block of pathology in kaplan qbank and i thought it was very hard one. i hoped i eventially got a score that were in low 60% or high 50%. but you know what, i still got 70%. this time i did not meet too many repetitive questions, which is a good thing.

i want to take the exam next month, please help me god, let me get a good score. thank you!
Anyway, my exam surprised me. I didn't feel tough on most of the Qs. I thought it was supposed to be tough. But they were reasonably testing HY stuff most of the time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »