Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my never ending thanks and gratitude to this forum - owlcity
Congrats @ owlcity. Im sure you will get a great score.
When did you start taking nbme's before exam??
congrats owl !!
wish u a great score !!
enjoy ur vacation .... : )
congrats!
hey, owlcity, i wanted to ask u, u mentioned tht u did all the online nbme's. but could u plz guid me, how about the ofline nbme's tht have answers, just to learn from them? or would tht alter the nbme score? . . .bcoz i m not sure if the nbme questions r similar in old n new forms. . . .i have no idea how people review the nbme's explanations coz they only give ur score n show ur weak areas n strong areas. . . so i m doubtful . . Thnx
@anjali

dont freak out dear ,, thats normal feeling .. yes stick to to fa and uw last 2 wks , work more on ur weak areas ,, and revise ur nbme ,, so that u dont regret .. cos i did .. i knew the q , i made a wrong ans in the nbme and i still couldnt remebr the ans in the exam , cos i didnt revise ,, u can just go thru the wrong qs that u get on ur extended feed back , if u dont ve a lot of time ,, and u ve a month ,, thats a lot ,,

@jdmed
istarted with form 3 .. one and a half mnths back ,, got a 380 .. :-((
i worked on my weak areas for 2 wks .. did 12 ,, got only 214 ,, but i felt happy ,, at least i improved .. another more wk ,, form 6.. only 2 points improvement ,, work for another 10 ds and did form 11 ,, it was a disater cos some computer prob came up and i missed a lot of time after which i started panicking and i dropped down to 203,, cried a lot .. had nightmares for a wk and took form 7 one wk before the exam and got 221 ,, didn ve more time than that ,, so i had to get done with it ,, and i had to cos i was so saturated ..

imgpak

i didnt do dit ,, maybe u can do it if u ve time ,, i didnt ve time ,,
i think for neuro kap lecture notes are the best ,, i still went back to them at the end too ..

@amyz

i ll try to send it as soon as possible ,,i ve given my nbme exp above ,,

trybest

yes i think it was manageable but u need a cool mind ,, i do remember qs that i could ve done rt if i had a cool mind ,, mouse and genes meaning they put this and that genes in some mouse and wat would be the effects , etc

2sarim and maryam ,, thanks a lot .. ur efforts and hardwork didnt go in vain .. wish u guys a great future .. i ve a little q ,, if u guys dont mind ,, are u guys all done with the steps ,, cos i see u guys still coming bck here and i thought u guys are already done with this step ,, and alll the qs that u guys posted ,, it helped a lot ..

stepone race ,, i started one and a half mnth back ,, i wish i had started in dec ,,
thanks dear

notym .. thanks a lot ,, wish u all the best too ..

2tictoc

see dear form 3 is the only one that does not give an extended feed back .. it only shows u a graph of the weak areas ,, so u decide which is the weakest and work on it ,, i did thru fa and uw ,,
yes the q nos are not the same , so after i do an nbme i go back to the off line ,, i use to take a print out ,, the thing is the qs in each block remainsthe same ,, like block one qs in one online form , remain in block one of the off line ,, the only dff is the q no ,, so if u did the online form there s no prob going back to the off line ,, and u ve ans to the off lines ,, thanks to all the senior members ..

compared to form 3 all the others ve extended feed back ,, so i use to just scan the wrong qs on line and tick them on my print out ,, so u know in the qs u did rt , ur stream of thought was rt ,, plus u can review only those wrong qs at the end , if u dont ve time ,, hope this helps ,,

weak and strong areas is the main advantage they give,, cos thats wat helped me improve my scores ,,
btw guys , i m on a vacation ,, some family events ,, so am a bit busy ,, but u can leave ur qs and i ll try my best to give my best ,,
oh yeah owl...proud of u and am so sure you will get a great score Smile
wish u the best buddy!!
Congratulations, owlcity Smile

Thank you for sharing. My very best wishes to you for a great score Smile
Hey you should check these guys out, they're really helpful
http://www.club99percent.com/essential-concepts-blog/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »