Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Step 3 Exam Experience - oldhakim
Hello, I am pathology resident. I failed step 3. It is my first attempt. I never failed in any exam sofar. I am very disappointed. I did usmle world 2 times (56%). May I know what is the best things that I can do to pass my exam. Please let me know MKSAP stand for what. TXS
oldhakim.....big congratulation on big success
where i can find mksap 15 mcqs ?
would jason family medicine mcqs book cover those topics well.??
please help.....jazakallah
thank you so much
@syednaqvi i can imagine your pain and frustration and you seem like did everything and my sincere advise to you is be very very serious about CCS and practice everyday until you can punch everything by heart for all the UW CCS cases and keep your eye on cases posted here on the forum too.

@hamideh I think in addition to doing only UW mcq do kaplan and mksap(by the way it stands for medical knowledge self assesement program)try doing all time wise and practice a lot of ccs cases.

@validation i got mksap 15 CD version from eBay for $20 and jason i got it at the 11th hour with no time left and did only the final exam part which was if i remember correctly nice 150mcqs and yet jason has big name and respect from everyone in this forum if i have the time definitely i should have done it and my advice to you go for it without thinking left and right !
@oldhakim....DOC...bear with my repetition please.
so if along with UW, i do jason family board book mcqs,then i may skip mksap 15,based on your experience.( i will be resposible for my choices though).
thank you so much for all the guidance.
@validation i totally agree with you that sounds like a nice combo besides if you have the time energy and $$ and able to add kaplan on top of this duo and make it the perfect mcq hat-trick :-)
thank you v.v. much
as per your advice,i am already doing online UW ccs and it is making a hell of difference.
thank you once again from all of us for putting and regularly following you post for our guidance. God bless you
What else q banks that might help other than UW and Kaplan bank.???
could u please send mksap 14 & 15.I need it urgently
Thanks in advance.good luck for ur future. ID : pqrstuv99.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »