Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice from previous users premier review or - doyoudig
Pls let me know which one recommend.

Premier Review Video or Archers Video Lectures for subjects (not CCS) for Step 3

Thanks
Archer, no doubt . They are straight to the point for exam.
thanks bajoba, any additional inputs. Would like to get majority experiences
i have studied premier on recommendation of people who studied it,,but i am not satisfied with it,,have not taken the test yet,,but would like to have input from some one who has studied both,,so that he could tell us that among the two which one is more helpful,,,any one please share ur opinion

P*SS on this P*ss pgm lacky—sami2011/2012- REPEAT AGAIN for his sake---
PS Kindly disregard the relatively rustic, incult, ill-educated antagonists (from W*lf’s P* s_s pgm in FL) that repeatedly place postings adjoining this, attacking them- a website with 3,000 views!! They instead await your click and its correlated wealth of relevant USMLE and residency procurement related information:

--

..anyone else pls
By all means it is archer. By my personal opinion, they are beautiful way of learning ur concept for step 3.
Even by means of popularity , archer is way too highly preferred ...did u notice they have extraordinary number of followers on facebbook?
Make sure u watch their video bits too to see how nicely drarcher explains these, here is some info for you ... http://youtu.be/LIH53MjUnRQ
thanks sadhan I appreciate it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »