Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please answer this tricky scramble question - sandi
this question is about those unfilled programs that only accept applications via ERAS.

when we participate in the scramble, we input the programs that we are interested in into ERAS system. the programs will download our data into their computer system.

1. Will they mix our data only used for scramble with other candidates' old data that were used for regular match process?

2. Do they only consider the applications that are submitted during March 14-16 or they also go back to their old data to check whether there are candidates that they were interested in before?

3. If I applied to some of these programs, I need to call them and tell them they already have my data. Is it easy to reach them by phone during scramble? I assume NOT since hundreds of thousands people are calling the same numbers. If this is true, this is actually a disadvantage for those people who had applied to these programs during regular match process since these programs spend most of time working on the new data received during scramble.

Please advise
no one knows?
I realy do not know, but is logic if already apply to a program and get no interview, do not spent more money for second ERAS apply, this program has not been impress of you or me, they have our data, and so? Just call and remind about yourself. I am going to do that way on Scramle, unless anybody gives us another advice. GL
so, linamina61

are you going to call other programs that you did not apply to during regular match process?

anyone, anyone please tell us how the scramble works?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »