Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutoring Available - yourusmletutor
Hello Doctors!

I am a tutor that is available for your step 1 board preparation. I am currectly tutoring for step 1, 2 CK and CS exams. All of my students have passed their exams with 223+. I tutor many students who have previously failed step 1 and many who have not yet attempted it. I tutor via google hangouts, its similar to Skype but the resolution is better and it allows me to share photos and display questions and files for you as we train.

I also tutor locally in the Bayonne>JC>Hoboken locations in New Jersey.

Please email me at Yourusmletutor if you are interested, i will give you a detailed description of what i charge and how the program goes. Remember that i will be targeting YOUR personal needs! I am passionate about teaching and it is the most rewarding for me to see you reach your peak potential!

I look forward to speaking with you. If you are interested, once you send me an email i will send you my personal cell # and give you a detailed idea of my credentials and how the sessions go.

Goodluck to all students who are striving and working hard on their dreams! Remember that with hard work and dedication all is possible, do not repair and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!

Best Regards,
Dr Farooqi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »