Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs inbetween ck prep? good idea or bad? - imran123
hey guys m in a dire need of advice..my brain is goin back and forth like saw
i am an img. yog 2012. i gave step1 in in oct 2013 and landed a 220 which made me depressed cuz i worked my ass off for ..i wasted about 3 months and somehow regained strength for CK ..i ended up revising step1 again for CK and it helped me a lot ... now m stuck as i have done first read of CK and have less than 20 days for uworld(the most imp thing)
scheduled for CK on 12 june
scheduled for CS on 9th july
i cant risk my CK score i have been told that i shouldnt take any risk wid CS
M plannin to give CS now on 9th july and CK in end august to make it for match before september 15th.....
M WORRIED THAT A GAP OF MONTH FOR CS INBETWEEN CK PREP WILL MAKE MY CK SCORE DROP....OR CS PREP WOULD EVENTUALLY PROVE BENEFICIAL FOR CK
HELPPP!!!!
You only need 1.5 weeks of good prep with at least two SP's and about 8hrs per day to pass CS.
thanx man but i have been told by my university mates that CS requires atleast 4 weeks to be on safe side..m i makin a bad decision
oh ur circumstances are same as mine am studying for ck and my cs is booked for july 7
and am also half way thru and planing to take ck in aug but ive been told that i should take ck no later than first week of aug or it would be too late for this year's match :/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »