Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fatigue cases !! - ahmadmaradni
do i need to do mini mental status exam in fatigue cases??!!
FA didn't mention about that!!
any one have the proper answer ?
yes in fatigue cases you have to check sp's mental status.
in fatigue cases you should do:
MMSE
Cardio
PICKLE
Thyroid
this is what i learned in Gold.
Hope this helps!! good luck!
Thnx guys Smile
thyroid is most important
Hey Guys,btw dont always think ab PICKLE or thyroid in these fatigued,feeling exhausted type questions,if you get 4-5 in a row like i got,you might find only one or none hypothyroid case.Think and rule out stuff like Adjustment Disorders,breevement or grief reactions too which i got,and had a HARD time to diagnose them and when u get stuck b/w organic or psych cause of fatigue,you sometimes might can forget MMSE,and also i guess need to ask so much stuff on this topic of fatigue which probably can be more lengthier cases than neuro or straight psychiatric or ENT cases dudes ,these ppl are smart enough to find out some lengthy cases to test on another scale and they i guess keep changing that trend of difiuclt cases and btw think other than just MDD and yes never forget to ask and rule out all qs ab HIV!!and these long 4-5 cases of just fatigue paid me off in this exam where its hard to support Ddx too.so ask every shit in this cases...yes btw fatigue in an old guy,dont forget to rule out Pancreatic Ca,as when u keep asking they can say wt loss,itching,smoking for long etc..some nagging abd pain on/off....and also think an CFS,Ch Fatigue syndrome,polymyositis,or fibromyalgias in women i mean..they need quality DDx but point is its hard to find the way towards organic ,insomnia,thyroid,infectious(HIV.Hepatitis a,b,e,c)cancers,myopathies or psych case which is a bit tricky here...so something u will miss here..u cant get the real Dx may be in these cases but i hope luck to all unlike my case.

Just a free real advice!Just a penny is fine.
thank you so much that's really helpful
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »