Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coney island IV QS - nycmatch15
any body knows what medical qs coney island is asking?and who is interviewing?
this is the worst programs in the world. Is worst than Brookdale
It's a good program with board pass rate %100 and fellowship positions, but the hospital is little old, area is good though.
PD will ask you what you do want to go after the residency; if you say fellowship, he will ask you medical questions about that specialty fellowship; if you say primary care, he will ask you about HTN and DM. However his medical questions are simple.
boardreview..if you have no facts to back up your talk.. dont post.. yes the program may suck compared to others esp if they're university level, obviously.. but there are far worse programs

anyways.. nycmatch: the questions at CIH are straightforward.. basic about your application and CV .. they rarely ask medical questions unless you show an interest in a particular specialty ..then the PD will grill you on that topic .. so best bet is to stay neutral
Program is good, 4-5 yrs ago, the previous PD usually get candidate through contact, his friends, relative. Easy to get in if you know him. not sure about the ne PD.
thank you hournails xpertdoc,I was wondering if I can have your emails to talk more
my email in nycmatch2015
may I know about other qs?I heard they also ask for DDX of chest pain.any other ideas?any nephro or rheumato or GI QS?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »