Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lincoln hospital psychiatry residency progrm - senior06
hello,

pls guys any updates on interview at Lincoln hospital(psychiatry)
Hi,
I'm curious to know that as well! I had my iv couple of weeks ago...really interested in the pg but haven't heard anything back yet, when was your iv?
GL
Is this prematch pg by the way? they have it on the website but didn't mention anything on the day of iv whether they are prematch or not!
any infos guys?
thanks
Hi,

Could you please tell me if its a general interview or related to academics also?I have heard they do offer prematch from someone I know.Thank you soooo much.
Hi there,
very nice ppl ! do not worry at all! nothing weird just be yourself. The PD is such a nice gentleman...very nice! same as the chairman ...he is awesome... the program coordinator very lovely lady...the whole department were nice and friendly...just normal questions..do you have any idea" around what time" they will offer the prematch positions pleeeeeease? I am keep praying here...thanks and best of luck!
Hello,

Thank you so much for the update. Let me ask someone and I'll post it as soon as I get an update.Keep in touch and lets keep praying!!!
Hi friend,
Thanks ...and I wish you the best of luck with your iv...please give us any updates you heard. .
Best wishes & GL again
I was surprised of how friendly residents and steaff are!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »