Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
contacting programs - eowyn

what happened to avatar is not common....sad but not common
emailed few programs
didnt hear back from them
@avatar2525, thats really cool! Congrats. What exactly do you say though? If they've received the application? If they've reviewed it? or what?
From what I've read, and been told: Any results (good or bad) will be program specific. Programs have thousands of qualified applicants. Someone with a serious interest in a program that would rank it, and be ranked, may be helped. Simply needing a residency probably doesn't qualify as "serious interest", though. Thousands of people need residencies or have some personal issue they've overcome.
I just contacted them expressing my interest in their program because I grew up in the city that it's located in, and I asked them if my application was complete.
I contacted atlanaticare NJ and they replied that interviews have been offered already. So no hope from there: (
How do u guys contact?
I thought they never reply to emails and they never pick up the call or never call back.
@rsonani they rarely reply to emails...as far as calling, some say its ok to call some say its not. its up to you whether you want to take the risk and call or not but everyone will tell you somethign different about it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »