Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Prepping can be done easily - csspecialops
If you need help, check out this site...http://www.csspecialops.com/home.html
HOW!
Ridiculous spam for no reason!
Ok Strength 23, If u think its a spam, i ready to challenge u so that u can get a reality check and see how quick and easy your $1505 (the new cost of the CS exam) can be lost. This is the real deal and not being concern about taking the exam in Houston because u are Indian/Hispanic or taking it in L.A. because u are Chinese/Japanese or whatever.
I have passed my exam very easily with the methods in this program, can u say the same Strength 23??
Cspecialops take your arrogant self out of here and stop ripping the public off.

I passed with high marks by the way.
Friends if you do need help let me know and I'll tell you advice without taking your money.

Do not buy into these type of websites without proven data.

Making stereotype slurs about Hispanics/Indians taking it in Houston speaks volume on this program.
Strength 23,
I seriously doubt if u pass the CS exam because if u did u wont be hanging around this section of the forum as you are not on the other sections (Step 1 and CK) so shut the hell up and stop lying. You want to talk and accuse me of stereotyping when u don't even know my racial background. Furthermore, I'm glad u accused me of "speaking volumes" because my plan is to help a large VOLUME of candidates, especially IMGs to pass the exam and again I do have DATA to prove that I can do it as opposed to your nonsensical comments and "yes", the website shows that it is money well spent.
Everyone who truly reads the post here knows that IMGs including myself are sensitive to where they take the test based on the wrong notions they get from others.
You need to stop being not only an idiot but an academic fool as well because no one with a sound mind would approach a matter like the way you did.
You are one of those who want to see others fail, like i told you initially, I will tell u again, this exam is no joke and so far is the most psychological and frustrating exam.

I hope to hear from you, I am waiting to not only disgrace you but to also prove that you are an atypical fool who wants to see others fail!!!
Your grammar is way off. That shows how professional your "program" is. Be courteous.
I definitely passed. I posted my results on February 4th at 10 30 am.

Your current attitude on this post shows that your not professional at all.

Good luck.
No Strength 23, my grammar is in line with addressing people like you who get on the forum and try to make senseless accusations that you can in no way prove or disprove. You started the act of unprofessionalism when you called my website a SPAM and now you want to speak of courtesy?
Anybody can claim to have passes just the same way anybody can post senseless comments about people as you have done, so don't give me time and date because ur score sheet was never posted. All of a sudden you are now claiming to be in the position to help others with the exam after you accused my idea of being a spam. This is a fact because I have neve seen any ad from you in the past rendering services to people.
Be careful and i'm sure you are now aware that not everyone is going to back down and take rubbish from people like you!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »