Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone from india got statement of need - depp
hi,

i am here in US , got the offer letter.

now. want o know to which address do we need to post our documents.i tried calling this no. 91-11-2306-1945. but no one are giving any response to be.

hey has anyone got the staement of need from india.
or have anyone talked with them in india and have u send the documents if so tell me ar these the documents which we send

copy of offer letter
copy of passport
written assurance
biodata.

do we need to send anything else.

last doudt. have u send the self addressed envelope. in that case if we want it fast and earlier what have u guyz did .

plz respond
you might want to add a hand written application, asking them to issue the statement of need. the phone no. you got is correct.... try calling again, preferably in there working hr. which is after 10 or 11.00 AM IST.
i dont have much idea about the self addressed envelop but you can ask them... they are really very nice and helpfull people.
best wishes.
thanks stillresidency06

called them and got the details.

when did u mail them the documents, have u got the SON.
or any confirmation that they recieved ur documents.
my dad went to delhi, he could get it the same day.... no idea about the post thing... good luck.
okay still,

have u paid the 200$ FEE , how did u do that.

and when we have to pay the SEVIS fee
where are u now and on which visa. i am on h4, so was thinking is it possible to go to mexico for stamping . do u have any idea
you can pay $ 200 fee online, on your ecfmg account... just the way you paid for the exams. you can also pay by aersonal cheque.
SEVIS fee is when you go to u.s. embassy for stamping.
not very sure about stamping in mexico.... i am also looking for those options, as going to india would be really expensive, and we might not get the dates on time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »