Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anybody used DIT for step 2? - hrz
If somebody used DIT or read someone`s opinion about this source for step 2, would you mind sharing your knowledge, please?
I read that DIT step2 based on STEP UP. My concern if I use Kaplan LN and MTB 2&3, wouldn`t it mess everything?
I did DIT for step1 (it as based on FA), it helped me organize everything in my head and understand the concepts that I missed in FA. I am old IMG.
Thank you very much in advance.
Don't . It's so bad and boring
Mtb and big Kaplan
You may get different opinions , in mine it is a good source for last review, even I think it is more organized than MTB.
Strenght23 and us2015, thank you very much for your opinions!
Us2015, I had the same feeling that DIT is organized (and helped me to organize everything in my head) when I did it for step 1.
I used it. It was very painful to get through but when going through u world questions I realized that a lot of the important topics that were focused on in questions were things that they stressed in DIT. I finished the whole series in 1 week, i think its pretty helpful but obviously u world comes first.
Sprinkle, did you take the test?
Taking it tomorrow!
I keep my fingers crossed for you!
Sprinkle, can I tell you congratulations on being done?
If you have a minute, would you mind sharing your opinion what resources are the best and what helped yo the most? I just started and do Ksplsn video with Ksplan LN, then reaf MTB 2and 3 and then do UWorld sujectwise. Still debating wether I should purchase DIT or not.
Whas there in DIT anything that other resorces lack of? Is it really high yeld information in DIT and the course helps to memorize it better?
Thank you in advance!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »