Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem in uploading personal statement - swapno
hello doctors
I'm new to this forum, applying for the first time. I'm facing some problem in uploading my personal statement. I have written it in Microsoft word, courier new font with font size 10, tried to copy paste in personal statement upload section. but below the content it shows invalid character. when trying to save it, it is not saved. i don't understand what went wrong.
please help. thank you.
you can type in word but make sure you copy paste in a plain Text/Notepad file and then paste that to the application...

a related Qs for you and others who rad this thread... any idea what the margin spacing is supposed to be this year...? and does one really have to print it out to see if it fits on one page? is that actually how PDs see it..?

goodluck
Thank you satori for your kind words. I tried to copy paste in notepad and then again copy paste in ps content......same result....i don't know what to do..please help.
yikes...!

okay check if you have used any italics, underlining, or bold, punctuation marks other than periods and commas... delete those and see...
thank you so much Satori for your suggestions. I've just succeeded to upload my PS , yes, you are right. I had one semicolon in my PS, may be that was the reason why I could not upload it. After I changed the semicolon to comma, I could upload that.
God Bless you.
oh really..? i should thank you coz i didn't know about that particular one... but yes, it's usually some silly punctuation mark...!

you are most welcome...

good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »