Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBG residency spot - rameshramesh
First things first florin, I usually don't point it out to people till the time their ragged English communicates the central idea, but you certainly need help.
Now, a word like "whore" does NOT exist in my vocabulary. I rememeber that post vividly, and in case your memory is ditching you or you were hallucinating under the influence os a heavy dose of prejudice, let me recapitulate my statement to you. I asked the lady, and politely so, to refrain from doing what she was, because it reflects badly on the culture she claimed to be a descendant of. If you cared to notice, tht person had a chance entry and chance exit. And if u r that serious about flirtation, u might want to use a different website tailored to meet such needs.
Coming back to what you are supposedly saying, european and asian culture is poles apart. The way we were brought up is entirely different. But my friend, I'm trying to tune myself to the possibilty of pregnancy in a 9 yr. old, since its much needed given the kind of upbeat culture u hail from. So, try to contain your resentment. If you can't laugh at a joke, don't dissect it to a level that it gets an ugly misinterpretation of principles and beliefs. Peace!!
I think that you proved yourself as much as I did...
why every post has to end with fighting ??
If one thinks that the other person is crazy, then fighting with the crazy person don't make you smart, it make u,,,,. U know what i mean. So, chill out guys.
Nope! What I proved is that you got worked up uselessly. Anyway, I don't intend to argue any further. Good night!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »