Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK delay score reporting - brookside112
Hi. Not sure if this affects any of you but i didn't know step2 ck score report after July 10th, 2016 will have a delay and "most" will be reported by september 14th, in time for ERAS application. I was wondering if any of you had any experience with delayed reporting and if their scores came in time mentioned by the NBME? I have scheduled mine for July26th, 2016, and i'm worried if my result will be back? I am an IMG and step2 CK score being present may be the deciding factor for my application, as step1 score isn't too good.

I know i should have seen this announcement before and planned earlier, but i want to know if someone has noticed a score disparity after a "change in the question number" in any of their step exams?

Will appreciate any advice. Please do comment. Thanks
same story. i preponed mine becuz of this
in general, do you think preponing (without much prep, as in my case) is better than taking it late, but with a hope of a better score?
depends on that individual's prep and confidence, right?

standardized test. not standardized prep.
thanks for the posting. mine were july 26 and moved it to 7.
That definitely is great that's you both are taking it early. All the best! If really appreciate if anyone can share their experience with the score delaying situation. Does it come as the NBmE promises? If so I'd definitely take it later.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »