Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone please?? - magnesium
Anyone doing research elective at John Hopkins,baltimore for two months from last week of march to may and looking for a shared accommodation, let me know. I am also looking for one.
Thanks
Hi magnesium,

how do you apply for research electives at Johns Hopkins. Kindly share info. I have done volunteer research work before, but don't know whats a research elective. Thanks. Look for YMCA hostel for men/women they will provide rooms for reasonable prices.
Thnku for replying @bensha. U have to be in your final year of medical school to apply for elective. U just Google electives for international students and the first link which appears click on that and the whole information and requirements are given there. And what is YMCA hostel? How to contact them?
Thx Magnesium. Unfortunately I am an old graduate and cant apply. YMCA is an organization around the whole world, not sure where you are from. They have cheap accommodation for students and travelers on a budget. It is a good place to stay. YMCA stands for Young Men's Christian Association and YWCA is for women. Just google it. Hope this helps. All the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »