Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Associate Researcher at Mount Sinai, NYC
The Reproductive Biology Group at the Center for Translational Medicine and Pharmacology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is hiring an Associate Researcher experienced in Animal Handling and Molecular Biology.

**Qualifications:**

- Experience with mouse colony management, maintenance of multiple lines of transgenic mice, breeding, blood draws, i.p. and i.v. injections, genotyping, and inventory management through a laboratory database.
- Additional techniques, such as animal behavioral testing, qNMR, DEXA, and animal surgery, are beneficial but not necessary.
- At least two years of experience with in vitro techniques, including cell culture, Western blotting, DNA/RNA isolation, ELISA, qPCR, and genotyping.

Professionals with a medical or biological degree, even with limited experience, are eligible.

For inquiries, please send your CV to Anisa Gumerova at anisaazatovna.gumerova@mssm.edu.
(07-30-2024, 06:22 PM)Anissa Wrote: The Reproductive Biology Group at the Center for Translational Medicine and Pharmacology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is hiring an Associate Researcher experienced in Animal Handling and Molecular Biology.

**Qualifications:**

- Experience with mouse colony management, maintenance of multiple lines of transgenic mice, breeding, blood draws, i.p. and i.v. injections, genotyping, and inventory management through a laboratory database.
- Additional techniques, such as animal behavioral testing, qNMR, DEXA, and animal surgery, are beneficial but not necessary.
- At least two years of experience with in vitro techniques, including cell culture, Western blotting, DNA/RNA isolation, ELISA, qPCR, and genotyping.

Professionals with a medical or biological degree, even with limited experience, are eligible.

For inquiries, please send your CV to Anisa Gumerova at anisaazatovna.gumerova@mssm.edu.

We invite people for volunteer work too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »