Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best usmle students forum- pls suggest ! - fifa2006
Hi friends,
Just wanted to know which is the best usmle student's forum where we can share our views and which are supportive.
Thanks .
-fan
You are on it buddy....stick around and you will find out yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Turtlerace,
Even your name is meaningful and inspiring.
good luck.
-fan
hey you are welcome.....I am glad it could atleast inspire one person....well it's been like that for me...but I am determined to finish it with fying colors.........
Sure you will !!!
Afterall "success is half ispiration and half perspiration"so...

I see you inspired and perspiring so just keep going and motivating us to.
:-)
hey what about this :
http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/index.php?forum=1

any coments ?
the link is this forum.............well for me it is easier to follow just one forum, especially if it is good. Sometime you will see you don't get anything done except for hanging out here....so minimize distraction......................there is lot of good thing out there but it is possible to acquire everything?? But I find my inspiration from here...there are so many intelligent people and most of all everyone is extremely helping......what more can I ask?? This is the best forum in my opinion.
I totally agree with u turtlerace..... This forum is the best.....eveyone here, help each other a lot.I'm new to this forum, but I'm already addicted to this... I reget for not coming earlier to this site! This is a great site. Stick around.. u like it a lot
This is it, the cream of the crop!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »