Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to Powerpuffgal or any one-please help. - malvika
Hi there. I read your post below and realised my situation is quite similar to yours. I have cleared Step 2CK and CS and sent in my appilcation for Step 1 last month for the eligibility period starting May-June-July.ECFMG had requested copies of my medical school transcript 3 months ago but that time I was preparing for the CS.I sent copies of my transcript with my Step 1 application 2 weeks ago, but sent them the 3 different marksheets for each year of medical college along with a color photograph.I did not send reduced photocopeies of the transcripts though{ i just realised that,right now}. My question is , will ECFMG send me the orange permit for Step 1, if they find my transcript is not in the form which they expect? Isn't the transcript required for the final ECFMG certification?I called up ECFMG and I was told that my documents were still not logged on to the system and there was no way of knowing whether they have received it or not . I have been asked to contact them later.is anyone else in a similar situation? I absolutely have to give my Step 1 By May 1st week as i am leaving for my home country and fear that this transcript problem will delay my processing. I shall greatly appreciate any advice you can provide reagrding this matter. Thanks a ton.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »