Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Rejection & Interview thread - examusmle
@cyclepsychkal
Thank you for your interest in my credentials.
88/80/78,YOG2007 1yr research/1yr externship, second match.
@gopsych, pls if you don't mind, just stay away from telling your credentials, especially when ASKED by.......a bi-cycle!
@psych25 and all supporters,

This morning I noticed that a lot of abusive messages from this person has already been removed by the moderators.

Some of his threads are disgusting and people really don't have time for this kind of nonsense.

We should strongly encourage the forum members to report abuse whenever they encounter
these kind of derogatory comments/filthy language etc. especially in their own threads.

I have already sent a formal complaint about this user name but seeing his relentless attempts to attack people, I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps coming back in several different IDs.

We are already going through tremendous stress due to exam pressure and application deadlines etc. We have sacrificed a lot to come this far in life. We can't let a reckless guy to ruin our spirits just because he projects his own bitterness about himself and his life.

The main purpose of this forum is to encourage and support each other. This person who has no values or respect other people's feeling can never be a good human being, let alone being a good doctor.

This is a free land and no body has to tolerate bullying and harassment, no matter what
their credentials are. So please report abuse, the minute you see foul language or nasty comments, not necessarily only this individual but from any @psych25 and all supporters,

This morning I noticed that a lot of abusive messages from this person has already been removed by the moderators.

Some of his threads are disgusting and people really don't have time for this kind of nonsense.

We should strongly encourage the forum members to report abuse whenever they encounter
these kind of derogatory comments/filthy language etc. especially in their own threads.

I have already sent a formal complaint about this user name but seeing his relentless attempts to attack people, I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps coming back in several different IDs.

We are already going through tremendous stress due to exam pressure and application deadlines etc. We have sacrificed a lot to come this far in life. We can't let a reckless guy to ruin our spirits just because he projects his own bitterness about himself and his life.

The main purpose of this forum is to encourage and support each other. This person who has no values or respect other people's feeling can never be a good human being, let alone being a good doctor.

This is a free land and no body has to tolerate bullying and harassment, no matter what
their credentials are. So please report abuse, the minute you see foul language or nasty comments, not only from this individual but ANY USER ID.
examusmle, good job!
@exam uncle

great post!!!... asif-ali has been using very abusive language on this forum and its really nice you have reported him..

also, uncle - 15 years back -- how was medical school? can you share some memories from your era?

you are an inspiration for all us !!!...1996 & just a single step -- we need to have nerves of steel like yours !!!! Hatsoff!!!
@ onamica: What is the reason for your rejection at Oklahoma?
@MORRIS --- old graduation..what else!!!...its sad -- but its true

old is not gold in case of Match Process
@morris- They did not say the reason, but I think you
got your answer from Cycle.
OK...by the way how old is really OLD?... And if you have been actively in the field post graduation (Like residency and all)...do they still consider years from graduation only or from completion of post graduation?
@morris - did you read criterion for programs when you applied. HUGE have filters for 5 years. But if you did a residency in home country, then most will consider you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »