Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Exam really getting tougher??? - urapain2me
This one goes out to everyone.. especially who have taken the test recently after the change of format in Step 1??
A lot of people on this as well as other forums are reporting that the questions on the exam are getting deeper and deeper with concepts.. The pattern of the questions is becoming more and more clinical, so much so that people who have given step 2 ck are saying that their preprn for ck saved them!! there are a lot of mri's, ct's, xrays, gross specimens, slides, and heart sounds, which is making it even more difficult.. the question stems are longer and they require you to read the entire stems which ultimately leads to you spending more time on a question..

People, please clarify if this is happening with every exam or is this only with a few unlucky??? i know people who were getting very good scores in UW but still didnt manage to clear the exam!!

And if this the scene, I am sure we need to put in more effort as well.. Please put in your recommendations as to websites where we can review all ct's, mri's, xrays etc.. Any other suggestions or difference of opinion is most welcome!!

Thanks all..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread