Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CS Tutoring/Study Partner Service - pioneerdr
Do you need help with the Step 2CS? I've helped dozens of people successfully pass the CS on their first attempt. Anyone can make it through that examination with the proper training and adequate practice. Some people require comprehensive (and expensive) courses to help them in their preparation. However, most people just need a practiced study partner and guidance, which is considerably more cost-effective.

I can provide tailored tutoring sessions on Skype, based on your individual's profile. Sessions include but not limited to

1. Practicing cases - We will review in detail and discuss areas of improvement after each case, including English pronounciation. Also, we will thoroughly discuss how to easily score points in the CIS section of the exam.
2. Patient note critique - Checking for English grammar, sentence structure, and ways to improve efficient and time-management.
3. Help with doing focused Physical Examination, and comprehensive. when needed. Focusing on efficiency.
4. Adviceon your English skills and cultural knowledge/nuances. I am especially effective in helping people with thick accents.
5. At the end of your training with me, you will receive a detailed report of your progress.

Several successful trainee references available upon request.

I charge a flat $20usd/case. I can accept Paypal, Venmo, or Wire Transfer.

Please let me know if you are interested to schedule a session and we can discuss the details I will need to make your preliminary evaluation.

Steptwocstutor

Thank you.
~S
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread