Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took exam yesterday -
dithy

I used first aid and read through it twice, but the first time I added to it with kaplan and the various brs books. I did the kaplan 30 day pass back in may, but after seeing the exam, I really think that if you can go through first aid and if you see that something is a little slimmed down, add to it from another review source. FA is more than enough for the anatomy/embryo and pharm. For Micro I also looked at the lange and did those q's. For physio, I did look over the BRS and for path I also used the BRS and occasionally Goljan. I would for sure look over the graphs/diagrams in the physio BRS. It would make things clearer than FA. But I drew all of those in my FA and once I had added it all, I used FA all the time as my reference.
On Qbank I had a 72% and I did one of the MBME test and had a 420. Which I know isn't that great, but I had already set a date and wanted to stick to it. When I had to be in the car I listened to gold standard and that is good to review what you have already studied.

FA is VERY important, but add to the parts that seem like they need a little more info.

-dithy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread