Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drowning in Step 1 info - thevoice17583
Kalyanova....in my country we have the same test. it is one test that you have to take when you want to make a residence.( like here) but we can't take it until we finish medical school. the test is equal in difficulty, and we spend time studing. when I said different it is not about which one is more difficult or easy. it is about that English is no our first language. so they tauch us some buzz world.in that way we dont have to spend time (some time) in traslated qs that we dont understant at first... on other hand there are a lot of diseases that are more common in sub develop country that here are rare. in my country there is a lot TB and our AID px died fromTB pneumonia while here is pneumocitis( we dont see that too much in my country). so when you are making thoses couse, they focus the class in diseases that are common here. people that are in school here maybe dont needed it too much becouse-I think- they said it in regular class. beside this US is a cosmopolitan country. you see here all kind of diseases. all kind of people japanese, jews, indian, latin, irish. diseases that in undeveloped country like mine,you only see them in books, and we have a lot of diseases there that maybe you never see here. remember that we have arround one minute per qs. when you are immigrant foreing student, our language count. we spend more time reading Qs than US native do....so we have to deal we time and language at the same time....I hope you understant my point when I said to you that maybe you dont need it, but the realliy is that the answer is inside of you...god bless you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread